The office of the Director Student Welfare provides ample scope, opportunities and facilities for the all round development of personality and leadership qualities among the students. Students participate effectively in the management of hostels, food services, games & sports, cultural and literary activities. The office performs multifarious functions under its purview and look after the matters related to the students of Kamdhenu University.
“Overall development of students by co-curricular activities and groom them into compassionate professionals who serve animals, their owners and thereby the nation”.
Dr. Bhavik N. Patel, Director of Student Welfare joined the University in March 2015 with a challenge for initial establishment and accelerating pace of the student’s activities of University in the competitive world, especially for the student’s welfare in following domains:
- • Infuse discipline in students of the University and to make arrangements for promoting their education, health and welfare.
- • Establish, maintain and manage hostel and residential accommodations for the students and staff of the University.
- • Organize orientation programmes for fresher Student.
- • Workshop or training programmes for development of soft skills and Personality development.
- • Manage bureau of information and employment.
- • Placement Activities, pre placement talk, Campus placement.
- • Roadmap for NSS and NCC activities .
- • Sports facilities, cultural centre, students counseling.
- • Award fellowship, scholarship, stipends, medals, prizes and other awards.
- • Provide training for competitive examinations for recruitment to services under the government of India and the state government.